At Fields Television, we pride ourselves on having a good reputation in Winnipeg for providing audio repair services. We endeavor to provide the best service at competitive prices every time. Our technicians have extensive experience in repairing Home Stereo, Amplifiers, Receivers, Tape Decks, Turn Tables, CD Player. Our team of technicians is equipped with high-tech equipments for offering reliable and professional repair services across Winnipeg.
Areas of Specialization
- Home Stereo
- Tape Decks
- CD Player
- Turn Tables
We are competent of repairing home stereo equipment of almost every kind: from Audio Video Receivers to TVs, from Power Amplifiers to VCRs, from Turn Tables to Speakers. Our services include diagnosing, replacing or repairing, restoration and reconditioning, cleaning and mending and more.
Our Repair Service Process
When you have an audio device such as CD player, amplifier or any other that requires maintenance or service, bring it to our store or call our our technicians for in-home audio repair service Winnipeg. After inspecting the unit thoroughly, we will inform you about the faulty parts and provide you an accurate estimate.
It depends upon our clients whether they want to repair the unit or not. If you decide to repair, our technicians will go ahead with the repairs. We also do ‘Home Service’ and ‘Pick-Up & Delivery’ of the audio units. We ask our clients to bring the necessary accessories along such as remote control unit, power cord etc. If the audio device is under warranty, it is advised to bring the original copy of the invoice as well.
Expertise of Fields Television Home Stereo Repair Service:
- Home stereo repairs including amplifiers, receivers, CD players, tape decks, receivers and turntables.
- Our speaker repairs include re-foaming and re-coiling of woofers.
- We replace stereo components such as turntable belts, phono cartridges, and needles and more.
Why Choose Fields Television?
Our electronics technicians repair a variety of electronics in entertainment, audio and broadcast equipment. Here are a few qualities of our technicians that set them apart from the other players in the industry.
- Detail oriented: Our adroit technicians have keen eyes and they believe in analyzing the things twice for effective diagnosis. They will analyze the whole unit meticulously and address the faulty part after determining the severity of damage.
- Cooperative: Our technicians are courteous, pleasant and work well with others. They will offer their advice and inform you about the repair or part replacement cost.
- Honest: Our technicians understand that efficient work requires integrity and honest business ethics. We endeavor to offer top notch services that are backed by honestly.
- Persistent: Our qualified and certified technicians are focused and determined about their repair services. We are competent of handling any kind of technical obstacle coming between you and your entertainment source.
For audio repair services in Winnipeg, consult our professionals Today.